April 23. 2013 17:11:40
VST TAL-Elek7roTAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes and lfo's with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
xenos made about 80 great factory presets for this synth. Check out his page:
- 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable Lfo's (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- Midi Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- Tutorial and installation guide.
Audio example: TAL-Elek7ro and U-No-62 filter:
Download documentation here.
Bugfixes / Changes:
- Better readable option menu text (version 2.70)
- Wider pulse modulation, pulse waveform only (version 2.70)
- Clicking on some systems fixed (Version 2.65).
- Fixed rect osc phase (Version 2.61).
- Clicking at attack under some conditions fixed (Version 2.6).
- Osc Phase control in Trigger mode (Version 2.6).
- Improved audio quality, especially for frequncies > 10000Hz (Version 2.5).
- 4x oversampled filter - previous version was 2x oversampled (Version 2.5).
- Increased self resonance volume (Version 2.5).
- Osc 1 issue on some systems fixed (Version 2.10).
- Completely new filter types, 18dB LP, 24dB LP, 24dB HP, 24 dB BP (Version 2.0).
- Completely new envelope (Version 2.0).
- CPU optimations (Version 2.0).
- Version 2.0 runs parallel to older versions of TAL-Elek7ro.
TAL-Elek7ro Version 1: