VST TAL-DUB-IIAfter the success of TAL-Dub, we decided to release TAL-DUB-II, an extended version with a completely new sound engine. A 4x oversampled distortion stage allows to add vintage distortion to the delayd signal, but its also possible to make clean delays.
A sinus LFO has the possibility to modulate delay time and low pass filter cutoff. Adjustable LFO stereo width is also included.
An analog sounding 6dB low pass filter with resonance and a 3dB high cut filter are also parts of TAL-DUB-II. Different routing options open a wide range of possibilities.
Special thanks to Flemming Bloch
from Mindless Studio for testing and user interface optimation.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes).
- 4x oversampled distortion stage.
- VU-Meter shows gain reduction.
- LFO (low pass cutoff and delay modulation, stereo width).
- 6dB resonance low pass filter.
- 3dB high pass filter.
- Midi learn for all pots.
- 20 factory presets.
Download documentation here.
Download free Windows or Mac OS X plugin:
Use save target as...
- Crash while closing plugin in Renoise fixed (1.71, windows only)
- Reduced noise floor (1.60)
- Fixed initialisation problem on some systems. (1.56)
- Fixed a major bug that could lead to a crash. (1.55)
- Sample Rate smaller 44100Hz fixed (1.51)
- LFO speed at different sample rates, fixed (1.5)
- Filter cutoff at different sample rates, fixed (1.5)
- Low frequency noise definitifely fixed (1.4).
- Low frequency noise fixed (1.3).
- Fixes synced delay names (1.2).
- Other small issues fixed (1.2).
- Validation issue fixed (Audio Unit version).
- Final Cut crash fixed (Audio Unit version).